Dear Agents, Employees and Leadership Team,
Cabernet is THE color for real estate this Spring.
Check out this gorgeous new national branding ad for Luxury Collection that appeared in the most recent issue of Robb Report Home & Style magazine.
We are excited to see the growing strength of our network across the country, and we warmly welcome Prudential Preferred Property in Grand Rapids, Michigan and One Realty in Northern Indiana to the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices family.
Speaking of Michigan, our Harbor Country office was in the media spotlight at Moody on the Market, generating great buzz in New Buffalo about our new name.
KEY CONVERSION ACTIVITIES:
- Construction has started on our combined company Intranet. Cabernet Corner will be the hub that connects you with all of the great tools, services and resources that BHHS KoenigRubloff offers.
- Our Halsted and Clybourn offices have joined together into one dynamic location that strengthens our leading market share in Lincoln Park.
- The first group of business card proofs is rolling out to the offices, and will continue for the next 7-10 days.
- Our sign installation company has ordered thousands of white aluminum posts, in preparation for our massive sign changeover next month.
- Our Agent Development department is gearing up to provide convenient learning opportunities to help you make the most of the new tools and programs.
Here are some things you can do right now:
- Get your digital connections ready. Make sure you have up-to-date email addresses so you can reach out to your clients, friends and sphere to share the good news.
- Spring clean your social media. Are your pages current? Is your presence professional AND authentic? Are you connected with the right people?
Look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!